Monday, August 26, 2013

Classroom Themes- Owl Job Chart

Classroom Themes: What's Hot?

I don't know about you- but I LOVE some of the new designs for the classroom. Chevron, Polka Dots, stripes, patterns... you name it I am in awe of how creative my colleagues and fellow TPT sellers are and how well they decorate their rooms and keep them functional.

I chose my theme three years ago- Beach/Ocean based on blues and greens. It has gone through some major changes from the first year and each year I edit some things and have my summer to do list full of Pinterest ideas.

If I could have a classroom make-over (cost free- of course- in my dream world)
I would consider the following themes:
  • Neons Colors with polka dots/chevron
  • Black and White with a pop of one color
  • Owls (Just too darn cute!)
  • Monsters (What my friend is doing and super adorable)
  • Frogs/Pond (I just love blue and green- and my giant leaf)
What other themes do you like?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment